Food suplement COLLAREGEN
Titanium Joints Cartilage & Tendons
Physical efficiency depends on the condition of joints
Rich in L-Proline - a basic amino acid of connective tissue & vitamin C
Per portion (5,5 g)
Collaregen™ Food supplement with sugars and sweeteners. This product contains collagen, the main component of connecting tissue and innovative highly absorbable microencapsuled Vitamin C (PureWayC®) which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones. CR also contains manganese and copper in the form of amino acid chelates Albion which also contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
The product is intended for people who care about their connective tissue and want to maintain it in good condition. It is also strongly recommended for people exposed to joints, cartilage & tendons loads such as during exercises or for those with overweight.
1) Titanium Joints Cartilage & Tendons
2) Physical efficiency depends on the condition of joints
3) Rich in L-Proline - a basic amino acid of connective tissue & vitamin C
4) PureWay-C is registered trade mark of Innovation labs, Ins. and is used here under license U.S. and international patent pending
Ingredients: collagen, malic acid, citric acid - acidity regulators, maltodextrin - bulking agent; aromas, microencapsuled L-ascorbic acid – vit. C,; sodium cyclamate, sucralose, – sweeteners; manganese bisglycinate (Albion® manganese amino acid chelate), copper bisglycinate (Albion® copper amino acid chelate); colours: beta-carotene (for orange flavour), riboflavin (for lemon flavour), carmine (for grapefruit and cherry flavours).
|Nutrition Information||1 Portion||2 Portions|
|Collagen||5 g||10 g|
|Vitamin C (Pure Way-C®)||40 mg (50%*)||80 mg (100%*)|
|Albion® amino acid chelate
Manganese of which manganese
0,3 mg (15%*)
0,6 mg (30%*)
|Albion® amino acid chelate
of which copper
150 μg (15%*)
300 μg (30%*)
* %RDA recommended daily allowance
Recommended use: Take 1-2 portion between meals. 1 portion (5,5 g powder – 18 measuring units = ½ scoop = 1 tablespoon. Add 1 portion to 100 ml of water. Consume directly after preparation. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
1. Moskowitz RW. Role of collagen hydrolysate in bone and joint disease. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2000 Oct;30(2):87-99.
2. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113.
3. Clark KL, Sebastianelli W, Flechsenhar KR, Aukermann DF, Meza F, Millard RL, Deitch JR, Sherbondy PS, Albert A. 24-Week study on the use of collagen hydrolysate as a dietary supplement in athletes with activity-related joint pain. Curr Med Res Opin. 2008 May;24(5):1485-96.
4. Brodziak-Dopierała B, Kwapuliński J, Sobczyk K, Wiechuła D. The content of manganese and iron in hip joint tissue. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2013 Feb 14.
5. Shimaya M, Muneta T, Ichinose S, Tsuji K, Sekiya I. Magnesium enhances adherence and cartilage formation of synovial mesenchymal stem cells through integrins. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2010 Oct;18(10):1300-9.
6. Héraud F, Savineau C, Harmand MF. Copper modulation of extracellular matrix synthesis by human articular chondrocytes. Scand J Rheumatol. 2002;31(5):279-84.
7. Sharma G, Saxena RK, Mishra P. Regeneration of static-load-degenerated articular cartilage extracellular matrix by vitamin C supplementation. Cell Tissue Res. 2008 Oct;334(1):111-20.