GOLD BEEF-PRO AMINO
recommended for strength discipline athletes building their muscle mass and endurance sports competitors
contains the highest quality, contamination-free protein concentrates of bovine origin
contains a full profile of proteinogenic amino acids with strong anabolic and anticatabolic action
Nutrition of physically active people makes dietary supplement manufacturers face the ever growing requirements regarding development of a group of non-allergic supplements, perfectly tolerated by the broadest possible group of users, especially those physically active whose share in the society has been continually on the rise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO was developed as a response of specialists from the reputable Olimp Labs®, dealing with supplementation of physically active individuals, to the need to diversify sources of proteins available in the diet of physically active people who needed to enrich their diet with top quality concentrated bovine protein, with amino acid profile significant for physical exercise.
GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO manufactured in pharmaceutical conditions is based on hydrolyzed bovine protein previously subject to enzymatic processing. GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO is highly valuable for athletes as it is a source of instantly assimilated free amino acids and low-molecular-weight peptides absorbed directly to the blood stream as soon as after slightly more than ten minutes after consumption. This considerably reduces the risk of entering catabolic states in muscle cells that are strained by exercise or temporary malnutrition.
What is more, GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO meets the highest standards set out for high-protein products administered as tablets:
- very high dose (as much as 2,000 mg) of highly digestible protein per one Mega Tabs® tablet, Ultra concentration – minimum 95% of the mass of the entire tablet,
- contains a complete profile of proteinogenic amino acids with significant share of exogenous amino acids (EAA), including branched-chain amino acids (BCAA), displaying highly anabolic and anti-catabolic activity
- posology was adjusted according to body weight,
- the product is lactose-free, therefore it may be successfully taken by individuals suffering from lower quality of life due to allergy to this nutrient or to milk proteins
- the product has residual carbohydrate (less than 0.5 g) and fat (less than 0.5 g) content per suggested dose.
- hydrolyzed bovine proteins used in the product display very high protein concentration,
- the product is free from contaminations likely to accumulate in meat
In addition, GOLD BEEF-PRO™ AMINO contains especially high concentrations of such amino acids important in sporting activity, as:
- L-arginine (Arg). 3-fold higher content than in whey proteins. Although L-arginine is a relatively exogenous amino acid, its internal biosynthesis is not able to balance its insufficient supply in food during periods of increased demand (i, ii), such as in case of more intensive physical exercise or body ravaged by a disease or accident.
Until present, it has been proved beyond all doubt that L-arginine: boosts synthesis of growth factors (polyamines) participating in tissue growth and, as proved in clinical trials, promotes protein synthesis in the body. Together with glycine and L-methionine, it also participates in creatine synthesis. Scientific literature also provides findings about Arg influence on increased secretion of the growth hormone (clinical trials on healthy men; iii)
- L-proline (Pro). Content about 3-fold higher than in whey proteins. The key, from the point of view of using this amino acid in body building and strength disciplines, is undoubtedly Pro's ability to control the activity of mTOR kinase (iv) integrating numerous important signalling pathways initiated by such significant factors as insulin or insulin-like growth factors (IGF I and IGF II; v, vi, ). Other studies (vii) have shown that increasing proline content in the diet by 2.1% results in the growing daily body mass gains from 342 to 411 g/day, that is by as much as 20%! The cause of such significant change was Pro-triggered, increased nitrogen retention in the cells – from 1.27 to 1.53 g/kg of body mass.
- alanine (Ala). Content about 2-fold higher than in whey proteins. Alanine is used by the body as an alternative source of energy in periods of lowered blood sugar levels (viii). Such situation may pose a threat to any person during physical activity, especially during a prolonged effort or highly intense and extensive activity. Therefore, it appears that increased alanine concentration in the blood may result in reduced engagement of other amino acids from the muscle tissue, and thus reduce its catabolism during periods of high physical strain and energy demand.
- glycine. Content about 13-fold higher than in whey proteins. Studies on humans (ix) have proved that increased glycine consumption contributes to reduced fatigue and subjective improvement in the quality of sleep.
Ingredients: 87% hydrolyzed bovine proteins; bulking agent – calcium carbonate; anti-caking agents—silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids
|Nutrition information||1 tablet||6 tablets||15 tablets||Per 100 g|
|Energy|| 34 kJ/
| 207 kJ/
| 517 kJ/
| 1636 kJ/
including saturated fatty acids
|< 0.5 g
< 0.1 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,1 g
|< 0.5 g
< 0.1 g
|< 0.5 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
|< 0,5 g
< 0,5 g
|Fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||2.0 g||12 g||30,0 g||95 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||0,07 g||0,18 g||0,55 g|
|Standard aminogram#||1 tablet||6 tablets||15 tablets|
|Total amino acids:||1 957 mg||11 744 mg||29 360 mg|
|Total exogenous amino acids||325 mg||1 950 mg||4 875 mg|
|L-lysine||75 mg||452 mg||1 131 mg|
|L-threonine||38 mg||231 mg||577 mg|
|L-phenylalanine||41 mg||248 mg||619 mg|
|L-methionine||16 mg||93 mg||233 mg|
|L-tryptophan||0,4 mg||2 mg||6 mg|
|L-histidine||13 mg||80 mg||199 mg|
|L-leucine (BCAA)||62 mg||369 mg||923 mg|
|L-valine (BCAA)||49 mg||295 mg||739 mg|
|L-isoleucine (BCAA)||30 mg||180 mg||449 mg|
|Hydroxyproline||111 mg||667 mg||1669 mg|
|L- aspartic acid||116 mg||697 mg||1743 mg|
|L-serine||66 mg||399 mg||997 mg|
|L-glutamic acid||208 mg||1 251 mg||3 127 mg|
|Glycine||486 mg||2 917 mg||7 293 mg|
|L-arginine||160 mg||958 mg||2 394 mg|
|L-alanine||190 mg||1 137 mg||2 843 mg|
|L-proline||269 mg||1 613 mg||4 033 mg|
|L-tyrosine||13 mg||80 mg||201 mg|
|Hydroxylysine||11 mg||65 mg||163 mg|
|L-cysteine||2 mg||9 mg||23 mg|
# Aminogram values may be subject to biological fluctuations typical for natural products.
Recommended daily dose: product is used depending on specific body weight.
up to 70 kg – 6 tab. (3 x 2 tabl.)
70 kg - 90 kg - 9 tab. (3 x 3 tabl.)
90 kg -105 kg -12 tab. (3 x 4 tabl.)
over 105 kg -15 tab. (3 x 5 tabl.)
Do not exceed recommended daily dose to be consumed during the day. This food supplement cannot be administered as a substitute of a varied diet. Balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are strongly recommended. Keep out of the reach of children.
Intended use: product is especially intended for strength discipline and for athletes building up their muscle mass – weightlifters and bodybuilders, but also for endurance athletes, combat sport athletes, marathon runners and decathletes.
i Castillo L, Chapman TE, Sanchez M, et al. Plasma arginine and citrulline kinetics in adults given adequate and arginine-free diets. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993;90:7749-7753
ii Castillo L, Ajami A, Branch S, et al. Plasma arginine kinetics in adult man: response to an arginine-free diet. Metabolism. 1994;43:114-122
iii Besset A, Bonardet A, Randouin G, Descomps B, Passouant P. Increase in Steep related GH and Prl secretion after chronic arginine aspartate administration in Man. Acta Endocrinologica. 99(1): 18-23, 1982
iv van Meijl LE, Popeijus HE, Mensink RP (2010) Amino acids stimulate Akt phosphorylation, and reduce IL-8 production and NF-kappaB activity in HepG2 liver cells. Mol Nutr Food Res
v Hay, N, Sonenberg, N. (2004) Upstream and downstream of mTOR. „Genes Dev”. 18. 16, ss. 1926-1945.
vi Beevers, C, Li, F, Liu, L, Huang, S. (2006) Curcumin inhibits the mammalian target of rapamycin-mediated signaling pathways in cancer cells. „Int J Cancer”. 119. 4, ss. 757-764.
vii Kirchgessner M, Fickler J, Roth FX (1995) Effect of dietary proline supply on N-balance of piglets. 3. Communication on the importance of nonessential amino acids for protein retention. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr 73:57–65
viii Rennie, Michael J. (1999). Physical Exertion, Amino Acid and Protein Metabolism, and Protein Requirements. Protein and Amino Acids. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. pp. 243-253
ix INAGAWA K, HIRAOKA T, KOHDA T, YAMADERA W, and TAKAHASHI M. Sleep and Biological Rhythms
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 75–77, February 2006. Subjective effects of glycine ingestion before bedtime on sleep quality.
Skuteczne budowanie masy mięśniowej
Przyrost masy mięśniowej musi dokonywać się za pomocą diety o podwyższonej kaloryczności. Nie wiesz, jaką ilość kalorii spożywać, aby wypracować masę mięśniową? W tym artykule znajdziesz odpowiedź.