INFORMATION OBLIGATION CLAUSE FOR THE CUSTOMERS of Olimp Laboratories Sp. z o.o. GDPR
1. The Controller of your personal data is:
“Olimp Laboratories” spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Nagawczyna 109 c, 39-200 Dębica
Tel. 14 680-32-70; 14 680-98-70
Email: [email protected]
2. Data Protection Officer:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Correspondence address: Nagawczyna 109 c, 39-200 Dębica
Telephone: 14 684-17-78
3. Purposes of processing your personal data:
Your personal data may be processed for the purpose:
- of performing the contract or taking actions necessary to conclude the contract (e.g. telephone or e-mail contact, including for the purpose of sending an offer, setting the date of the meeting, transfer of the Company's products, settlements) (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- resulting from the legally justified interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), i.e:
- of direct marketing of the Controller,
- of preparation and maintenance of reports / statistics;
- of securing and enforcing/collecting potential claims,
- of carrying out customer satisfaction surveys,
- of collecting statistics;
- of informing you about the educational undertakings organised by the Controller;
- of fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, including, i.a., those resulting from the provisions of pharmaceutical law or guidelines of the Voivodship Veterinary Doctor, (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
4. Categories of processed personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Correspondence address;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number.
5. Source of data
We obtain your data:
1) from you, or
2) from publicly available sources (e.g. KRS, CEIDG, website).
6. Information on the recipients or categories of recipients of the data:
The recipients of your personal data may be:
1) Entities providing and maintaining information systems;
2) Entities providing accounting services;
3) Entities from the capital group;
4) Entities conducting sales and regulatory / formal - legal activities on behalf of the Controller;
5) Entities organising and conducting promotional or marketing activities on behalf of the Controller (including, i.a., promotional campaigns, mailing, SMS, loyalty programmes);
7. Transfer of data to a third country (i.e. outside the European Economic Area):
The Company does not transfer your personal data to a third country, i.e. outside the European Economic Area.
8. Data retention period:
Your personal data will be kept for the period corresponding to the statute of limitations of claims under the Civil Code, as well as for the period required by accounting and tax regulations, since the last event which may cause possible claims. For some claims, the statute of limitations, and therefore the data retention period, may be extended if the law provides for a longer statute of limitations.
After these periods, the data will be erased or made anonymous.
At the same time, your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to carry out direct marketing activities on your behalf until you object to such processing.
Personal data processed in other legitimate interests will also be processed until you object to such processing.
9. Information about rights:
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data ('the right to be forgotten');
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data;
- withdraw the consent to the processing of data (if such consent has been given).
10. Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Company, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
11. Information whether providing the data is a statutory / contractual requirement / condition for the conclusion of a contract / contractual obligation to provide the data:
Providing your data is voluntary, however, without providing your personal data we are not able to fulfil the specific purpose of the processing, e.g. to undertake marketing activities or to conclude / implement a contract (including sale).
12. Information about automated decision making:
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Olimp Laboratories Team