WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Model instructions for the withdrawal from the contract
Right of withdrawal from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day on which you acquire the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you comes into the possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us (Olimp Laboratories Sp. z o.o., Nagawczyna 109c, 39-200 Dębica, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 146803200) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form, but this is not obligatory. You may also fill in and send a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail on our website at https://olimpsport.com/pl/odstapienie-od-umowy. If you make use of this option, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the information on withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. e-mail) without delay.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send us information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal from the contract before the withdrawal period expires.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days after we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will process your refund using the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
We will take back the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal of the consumer is excluded in the case of:
- Contracts where the object of performance is goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or which have a short expiry date.
- Contracts where the object of performance is goods delivered in sealed packaging which, when opened, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if opened after delivery.
MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(this form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Addressee Olimp Laboratories Sp. z o.o., Nagawczyna 109c, 39-200 Dębica, email@example.com , Phone: 146803200
- I/We(*) hereby give notice of my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following goods(*) the contract of supply of the following goods(*) the contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following goods(*)/the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract(*)/collection(*)
- Full name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.