1. Cookies files (so-called: „cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the User’s final device and are designed for the use of the Websites within the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they are coming from, information how long they are stored in the final device and their unique number.
2. The subject which puts the files on the final device and which gets access to them is OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o.o. Nagawczyna 109 c, 39-200 Dębica.
3. Cookies files are used in order to obtain data on the use of the service by the user.
Cookies files enable:
a) to keep the Service User’s sessions (after logging in), so that the user does not have to enter the login and the password on every microsite of the Service;
b) to adapt the Website’s content to the Service User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular these files allow to identify the user’s device and properly pull up the website which is suitable to their individual needs;
c) to create statistics, that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, and then to improve their structure and content.
4. There are Two basic types of cookies used within the service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “ Session cookies” are temporary files, which are stored on the user’s final device till the log-off, leaving the website or till the switch off (the web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the final device of the user for the specified time in the parameters of cookies files or until the user removes the files.
5. Within the service the following types of cookies are used:
a) "essential" cookies, which allow to use the services available within the Service, for example: ”authentication” cookies files are used for services which require the authentication within the Service;
b) "performance" cookies: allow to collect information about the use of the website;
c) "functional" cookies: enable to remember the settings selected by the user and to personalize the user’s interface;
6. In many cases, the software, which is used to browse the websites (browser), allows the storage of cookies on the user’s final device by default. The Users of the Service can change the settings of the cookies files at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic service of cookies in the settings of a web browser or to inform the user every time they are placed on the User’s device. More details on how cookies files can be used are available in the software (web browser).
8. More information about cookies are available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help section" in the web browser’s menu.