Food suplement ASHWAGANDHA 600 Sport
KSM-66® is an ashwagandha extract with the highest concentration of active compounds in the world
Improves memory, supports sexual functions, increases cellular immunity
Contributes to muscle mass gain
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is commonly known as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, and it is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda (a system of Indian medicine developed in ancient times). In traditional Hindu philosophy, it is treated as a rejuvenating agent, the so-called Rasayana. Ayurveda describes Rasayanas as compounds which counteract the effects of old age and disease.
The ASHWAGANDHA 600 Sport Edition, with KSM-66®, has a very broad spectrum of actions:
- it supports the functioning of the nervous system (it improves the memory),
- it supports the functioning of the reproductive system (it boosts sexual functions),
- it supports the functioning of the immunological system (it improves cell immunity),
- it has antioxidating properties, which help protect cells against reactive forms of oxygen
- its ingredients and dosages are identical to those used in clinical trials
- one pack provides up to a month of supplements
- it applies a holistic mechanism in its action on the body of an athlete
Withania somnifera, originally known as an adaptogen, increases the resistance of the body to stress.
KSM-66® is a patented Ashwagandha extract with the highest concentration of active compounds in the world. The manufacturer needed as many as 14 years to develop the extraction process for the purpose of the isolation of such a rich raw material.
|KSM-66®||Other popular Ashwagandha extracts|
|Active compounds||The extract is made only from roots, and it is standardised to the highest content of vitanolids in the world (>5% by means of HPLC). Thanks to this, the product has a high therapeutic quality.||The content of active compounds can be distorted by additional elements in the leaves. The apparent high content of active compounds can originate from the less-accurate analyses associated with the gravimetric method.|
|Natural compounds||The unique extraction process allows the obtaining of the extract with the full spectrum of actions, leaving the natural ingredients of the plant intact. Therefore, the product is rich in nutrients such as fructo-oligosaccharides, vitamin A, amino acids, calcium, and iron.||Some ingredients are often lost during extraction.|
|The extraction process||The extraction is without alcohol or chemical solvents, based "Green Chemistry" principles||The extraction process sometimes requires the application of harsh chemicals and solvents, the traces of which are difficult to remove from the final product.|
|Status||Certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as 100% organic||It does not have an organic certificate, mainly due to the use of alcohol in its extraction|
The ASHWAGANDHA 600 Sport Edition has a very-broad spectrum of actions. It helps maintain optimum durability and supports bodily vitality. It increases resistance to stress and contributes to an increase in muscle mass.
Ingredients: 60% KSM-66 ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera L.), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents – magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; capsule (gelatine, colour: E 171).
|Nutrition information||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Ashwagandha root extract (Withania somnifera L.) KSM-66,
of which: 5% withanolides
Recommended use: 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, washed down with plenty of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: not recommended for children and pregnant or lactating women. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the constituents of the preparation. Do not consume alcohol or take any sedative or anxiety-relieving drugs when using the preparation. Keep out of reach of children.
It is designed especially for physically active adults and sportsmen.
2) Ambiye VR, Langade D, Dongre S, et al., Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:571420.
3) Wankhede Sachin, Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera) on Muscle Strength, Size and Recovery, Testosterone, and Body Fat in Healthy Adults, Sports Medicine and Doctors Fitness Zone, Pune India.
4) K. Chandrasekhar, Jyoti Kapoor, Sridhar Anishetty, A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults, Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul-Sep; 34(3): 255–262.
5) Choudhary B, Shetty A, Langade DG. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults. Ayu 2015;36:63-8.
6) Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, Bhattacharyya S. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Nov 25;12:43.