Immuno Xplode Powder
Help in protecting cells against oxidative stress (vitamin C and zinc)
Delicious taste (citrus lemoniade)
Support in the proper muscles functioning (vitamin D) and in reduction of tiredness (vitamin C)
1 portion (7 g)
Support the proper functioning of the immune system in professional athletes1. Help to protect cells against oxygen free radicals2. Massive portions of vitamins C and D as well as of zinc present in two forms - zinc gluconate and highly absorbable, resistant to stomach acidic and non-irritating for gastrointestinal tract - Albion™ aminoacid chelate. The addition of glutamine, valued among high-performance athletes. The Olimp Sport Nutrition brand is proud to present its new product belonging to a popular series of Xplode – Immuno Xplode Powder!
This dietary supplement was created for professional athletes. Given tough workouts, the immune systems of competitive athletes might be more vulnerable. With this in mind, the scientists of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company in the modern Research and Development Center have created Immuno Xplode Powder, with regular supplementation of which you can primarily expect:
- a simple and quick way to supplement your diet with ingredients that have a positive effect on the proper functioning of the immune system, vitamin C, D, zinc and elderberry extract
- supplementing your diet with l-glutamine, which, among others, participates in glutathione formation
- help in protecting cells against oxidative stress (vitamin C and zinc)
- support in the proper muscles functioning (vitamin D) and in reduction of tiredness (vitamin C)
- perfectly soluble powder form and excellent absorption of active ingredients
- delicious taste (citrus lemoniade)
- a preparation for the production of which high-quality raw materials were used, all of them tested for microbiological purity and heavy metals absence
Ingredients: maltodextrin, L-glutamine, L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, inulin, acidity regulator – citric acid; L-cystine, Japanese pagoda tree flower extract (Sophora japonica L.), flavourings, anti-caking agent – silicon dioxide; elderberry flower extract (Sambucus nigra L.), zinc gluconate, zinc bisglycinate**, sweeteners – acesulfame K, sucralose; thickener – gum arabic; cholecalciferol – vit. D.
Manufactured on a production site that uses derivatives of milk, eggs, soy, nuts, peanuts, cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs.
** – high quality mineral in the form of amino acid chelate Albion™
AlbionTM is a trademark of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries.
|Nutrition information||1 portion (7 g)|
|Japanese pagoda tree extract||250 mg|
|of which Quercetin||220 mg|
|Elderberry extract||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg (1250%*)|
|Vitamin D||50 µg (2000 j.m.) (1000%*)|
|Zinc||15 mg (150%*)|
*NRVs – nutrient reference values.
Recommended use: 1 portion daily after a meal. Add 1 portion (7 g of powder = 1 scoop) to 200 ml of water. Consume directly after preparation.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Warning: product not suitable for children. Usage is not recommended during pregnancy, when planning a pregnancy and when breastfeeding as well as in case of hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the product. Persons with abnormalities in iron metabolism (thalassaemia, haemochromatosis) or taking medications should consult a physician before taking the preparation. Not suitable for people predisposed to creating kidney stones, suffering from kidney stones or other kidney diseases. Do not take together with other products containing zinc, vitamin D or vitamin C. Inside the package there is a moisture absorber, which should be left in the package – do not consume. Keep out of reach of children.
The product is intended for adults who have an increased demand for the product components (vitamins C and D, zinc).
1) Vitamin C, which helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
2) Vitamin C and zinc, which help to protect cells against oxidative stress.