A healthy barbecue - is it possible?
Strengthening bones after an injury - what is worth taking care of? / NUTRITION
Strengthening bones after an injury - what is worth taking care of?
Although the popular saying goes that sport is healthy, in practice many athletes are exposed to a number of dangers associated with training. One of the main risks is damage to the musculoskeletal system, especially bone structures. What should be done to take care of strengthening the bones after an injury? What should be included in the daily diet?
What are the causes of bone injuries?
There are many risk factors that can lead to a serious bone injury. Damage to this element of the musculoskeletal system usually leads to partial or total restriction of physical activity for a longer period of time. It all depends on the type of injury - a fracture of the bone structure during exercise will require a much longer recovery than in the case of a severe bruise on a specific body part. However, in each case, the injury requires the body to have enough time to recover. Then, the natural regeneration mechanisms will start the repair processes, which will gradually restore the lost mobility and limited mobility.
The most common causes of bone injuries include:
- high levels of stress and the associated effects of free oxygen radicals
- hormonal changes (e.g. due to menopause or certain diseases)
- excessive intensity of training (e.g. too much weight used during strength training)
- overloading of bone structures by excessive body weight (high compression in obese people)
- active inflammation and existing pain (e.g. caused by microtrauma to ligaments or joint capsules)
- low level of mobility of the musculoskeletal system and inadequate preparation for exercise (e.g. no warm-up)
- incorrect technique to perform exercises safely (e.g. incorrect starting position, working in an insufficient range of motion)
- depletion of bone mineral mass (e.g. through progressive ageing, old age, unbalanced diet)
Strengthening bones after an injury and the daily diet
It turns out that a healthy and varied diet makes it possible to strengthen bones after an injury - this is one of the key elements in the body's return to full physical activity. An optimally balanced diet, which is based on wholesome products, makes it possible to provide the body with a number of beneficial nutrients, such as magnesium, calcium, vitamins C, D and K, protein, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
However, nothing prevents you from getting additional support in the form of supplements! The Flex Xplode supplement by Olimp Sport Nutrition is a multi-ingredient formula developed for enthusiasts of recreational physical activity and professional athletes. The rich composition of the supplement and the optimally selected proportions of the ingredients used are an additional way to strengthen bones after injury. The product has been manufactured according to a pharmaceutical standard - each ingredient comes from a high-quality raw material that has undergone a thorough microbiological purity analysis. The supplement makes it possible to make a refreshing drink that is rich in collagen protein, vitamins, minerals and a number of other valuable substances.